How Afterpay Works
Afterpay offers instalment plans for online and in-store shoppers.
Buy what you want today, pay for it in four instalments. Interest free.
- At checkout, select Afterpay as your payment method. Use your own existing payment card. You just need to be over 18 years of age and be a resident of the country offering Afterpay.
- Simply follow the instructions and complete your checkout. No complicated application forms. Afterpay’s proprietary platform makes it quick and easy to get approved and keep shopping.
Pay for your purchases over 4 simple instalments
Pay for your purchase over four simple instalments, due every two weeks. Afterpay makes it simple to pay when it suits you best.
Shop Now | Enjoy Now | Pay Later
The payment platform allows you to purchase in four instalments, due every 2 weeks. For example, if you purchase an item for $200, you will pay it in four smaller instalments. There is no additional cost to use Afterpay so long as you pay on time.
All you need is:
- to have a debit or credit card
- to be over 18 years of age
- be a resident of Australia or New Zealand
Late fees and additional eligibility criteria apply. For complete terms visit Afterpay webpage. https://www.afterpay.com/terms
Information contained on this page has been provided to Price Attack by Afterpay.