Manic Panic Cremetone Blue Angel 118ml is the perfect sky-blue semi-permanent hair dye from our Creamtones Perfect Pastel collection. To achieve maximum impact, we suggest lightening your hair to a light blonde and toning out any yellow tones before use.
Our pastel/grey/toner shades have lower pigment intensity than our vivid colours, so it's important to note that these hues will fade faster. Last 2-4 weeks.
- PPD & ammonia free
- Long lasting colour
- Vegan & cruelty free
- Conditions hair
- Hair colours are ready to use, do not mix with peroxide
How to Use
Hair should be pre-lightened (bleached) to a pale blonde before colouring. When colour is applied to virgin (unprocessed/natural) hair, results will vary (according to hair texture and colour). This product should not be used for dyeing eyebrows and eyelashes. If eye contact does occur, rinse immediately with warm water and contact a physician.
We recommend pre-lightening (bleaching) your hair to a level 9, or higher, for a true colour tone. Darker/warmer shades work best on hair that can only be lifted to a darker blonde shade. An even level 10 platinum blonde is required for all pastel shades (like our Creamtones®, or any shades you may have “pastel-ized” with our Pastel-izer®) as well as all shades of grey (Alien Grey, Amethyst Ashes, and Blue Steel).
- Wash hair with a deep cleansing/clarifying shampoo. Do not condition.
- Dry hair with a blow dryer to make sure the hair is extremely porous and to remove excess water.
- Apply Manic Panic Hair Colour.
- Comb through the hair colour to make sure it is evenly applied and thoroughly saturated in your hair. It may become slightly frothy.
- Cover hair with a plastic cap.
- Use a hair dryer to apply heat to your hair for part of the processing time.
This will help to open up the cuticle and allow the Manic Panic hair colour to better penetrate the hair strand.
- Leave on for 30-45 minutes.
- Towel and/or blow dry hair. Style as usual.