Your favourite Auatralian haircare brand, Davroe, have had a makeover! A makeover of any kind is a good thing, and we’re loving Davroe’s redesign. Maintaining a sense of calm in an already busy world, Davroe’s new look colour palette evokes the rituals of wellness with soothing, nurturing tones.
Moving from multi-coloured bottles, the Davroe Senses Range has taken on a single neutral colour tone in a contemporary taupe hue. Each category is still easily recognisable by using an accented colour to differentiate, noticeably the labelling and coloured disc top cap.
Oh and on the subject of caps, the lid is now a flip top cap, making it easier to use in the shower - no more accidentally dropping the last bit of conditioner onto the floor while replacing the lid!
The biggest change we love the most about the new look Davroe is that not only is it vegan, natural and gentle on skin, it’s now gluten free! Davroe shampoos, conditioners and hair care treatments are formulated with strength restoring rice and nourishing quinoa proteins, Davroe helps to repair, strengthen and protect your hair from the inside out.
Other changes to the Davroe Hair Wellness collection include:
- Hair treatments are now packaged in deep muted crimson tubes and new look tubs, inspired by the Australian outback. Where you can find one of the main ingredients, the Kakadu Plum.
- Styling products are now categorised by three different defining factors, and each category has their own colour tone;
- Refine, to polish and shine – eco green
- Build, for volume and texture – cool blue
- Detail, to define and hold – serene silver
- Plus, two new products, MCT and Cloud.
Only avid Davroe fans will notice, but MCT is back! Reformulated, Davroe MCT is the ultimate moisture conditioning treatment, infusing each strand with a boost of hydration to restore moisture loss, leaving hair soft, smooth and shiny.
The newest kid on the block, Davroe Cloud is a weightless styling powder. It’s that super easy to use, simply pump directly to the roots for instant volume and texture. It’s the fine haired girls dream volumising product.